I've been playing Video Games since I was in primary school. Most of the games that I've played are Role-Playing Video games which consisted long hours of playing. These are the list of Main Characters that I love and enjoy playing as them. Some of them are normal human, super-powered humans, monsters and others. It's their reason and principles that really amuses me along with their characteristics.
10. Serge (Chrono Cross)Serge was a normal village boy until he was sent to an another dimension where he live changed forever after he met a girl that goes by the name of Kid. Alongside with the allies that he gained during his journey, he fought against the diabolical cat-like creature, Lynx and save time and dimensions.
9. Ryu (Breath of Fire IV)Forgotten who he was, Ryu traveled the continent with his new-found friends, Nina and Cray that are searching for Nina's missing sister. He met various people along the way and fought countless battles. As the game progress, it is reveals that he is the other half of the Dragon God, Fou-Lu. He is the reincarnation of the previous Ryus in Breath of Fire games.
8. Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)Sol is from a fighting game which I considered him a badass. He lost his memories but only managed to remember that his life was ruined by a man that he called; That Man. It is later revealed that he is a prototype Gear. He wield a sword that is called Fireseal. His age is actually more that 100 years old.
7. Souji Seta (Persona 4)The silent protagonist of Persona 4. Same like Arisato Minato, his personality and characteristic depends on the player. Based on his maxed Social Links, he is liked by all, man or woman. His charming, dependable and brave to the boot. The leader of an investigation group, he solved a big mystery revolving around the Midnight Channel.
6. Dean Stark (Wild Arms Vth Vanguard)
A carefree and strong-willed young boy. He wishes to become a Golem Hunter like his idol, Nightburn. His life changed when he met a young girl that fall from the sky in a Golem's arm, Avril. She gave him a dual gun ARMs and he, Avril and his best friend, Rebecca set out on a journey to find out who Avril really is. His signature punchline is: "You can do anything as long as you don't give up!"
5. Riou (Suikoden II)
The silent protagonist of Suikoden II. He is the adoptive son of the Great Hero Genkaku. He lived with his adoptive sister but all that changed when his country branded him and his best friend traitor. He then lead a band of mercenary to fight against a diabolical prince who only brings chaos. Eventually he had to fight against his best friend, Jowy. Wielder of the Bright Shield Rune, he is a pure heart young boy.
4. Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Phoenix Wright is defense attorney who have a just heart and an iron will. He had only lost his case once but it doesn't matter to him as long as he know that he did the right thing. He believe in his clients and furthermore, he believes in his friends even though they are somewhat troublesome. He is well known for shouting; "OBJECTION!!"
3. Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Ramza Beoulve also known as Ramza Lugria, is the main protagonist from Final Fantasy Tactics. At first he was a man who believes that lineage is everything but then changed. He fights only to keep his sister safe and still go on and rescue her even though had been branded as a heretic by the church. He is a man with principles and has his own way of justice.
1. Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Seriously, this man is somewhat the embodiment of badass. When Solid Snake isn't listening to his codec or crawling inside a box, he's beating up some pretty crazy enemies. From taking down giant Metal Gears to fighting strange people (Psycho Mantis , Vulcan Raven, Beauty and Beast unit, Vamp), nothing can stop him, not even old age. He took out a tank using hand grenades, he took out a HIND with a missile launcher during a blizzard and he fought against old age to battle against his enemies. He is the truly most favorite video game characters that I like.